- This event has passed.
Webinar: Telehealth and the Digital Marketing Transformation
November 4, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Have you adopted telehealth? How comfortable are your employees with the digital transformation? How does your website and search engine visibility impact the number of new patients you receive? How can you make your patient marketing process more effective?
In the last two years, the number of physicians using telehealth in their offices has skyrocketed from 18% to approximately 50%. The check in notebook has been replaced by iPads and patient folders exist only on a 9.7-inch x 12.9-inch screen (backed up on the Cloud, of course). This digital transformation, a full virtual doctor’s visit, has become even more prevalent during the COVID-19 pandemic. This digitization does not only apply to how you complete and store your patient records, but it also applies to the marketing of your practice. Word of mouth, though still relevant, has transformed into five-star ratings and, by doing so, taken a backseat to the powerful impact the internet can have on your practice’s overall success and reputation.
Join our panel of experts in an engaging discussion addressing these questions and much more! Our experts include:
– Simon Lorenz, Co-Founder and Co-CEO at Klara
– Shashi Mohan, Co-Owner and COO at Local Management
– Dr. Naseh Nawabi, Pathology Specialist at Walking Urgent Care
– Linaeya Horn-Muller, Director of Marketing at Local Management
- How has the digital transformation impacted the healthcare industries?
- How willing or reluctant are employees to adopting technology and how can it be leveraged to improve the patient marketing/communication process?
- How can digital marketing, specifically SEO and brand reputation, positively impact and grow your practice?
Live attendees will be given access to our latest digital marketing eBook, for FREE. This eBook will include marketing tips to skyrocket your practice!
This webinar will also be available on-demand. If you cannot attend the interactive and educational webinar, please still register today to ensure that you directly receive a recording of the event. Register Now!