Do You Love Marketing? This is the place for you!
Why Join The Local Management Team
Whether you’re looking to change careers, finishing your MBA, or a recent grad looking for the opportunity of a lifetime, you’ve come to the right place, apply for a position today!
What we have to offer
We are looking for experienced and qualified social media specialist (SMS) candidates to add to their winning team of online and digital marketing professionals. This role involves claiming, verifying, and building out our clients’ Social Media real estate. The position entails being extremely adept at using mainstream Social Media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and also includes a basic understanding of website design/development concepts.
- Organize and deliver tangible results to our clients including specific tasks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yelp, etc.
- Research, Design, Editing, Posting, Editing content for Social Media
- Create and manage Social media ads. campaigns and respective budgets for our clients in FB, Instagram, Linkedin
- Make short videos for clients using Animoto (training provided)
- Work closely with clients to develop social media strategies, Landing page design, advertisements and set up procedures
- Email Marketing
- Serve as production support to Account Managers, who are the primary point of contact for clients on our Online Marketing Programs.
- Work within the Project management system.
- Stay focused and meet daily objectives for a relatively repetitive computer-related task.
- Explicitly follow directions with very little deviation and/or error.
Sr. Editor and Writer
Invigorate Solutions LLC DBA Local Management, 10 years old Inc 5000 recipient full-service marketing and web design company with offices in Delray Beach and Boca Raton, FL, is looking for a full time creative and intelligent in-house Senior Editor. The job entails supervise, review the content management team’s contents and blogs, write content and blogs, doing research, and writing press releases along with client communication. Prior experience writing engaging sales copy preferred. Photoshop would be helpful but not required. The ability to review and edit content quickly and efficiently as well client communication is a top priority.
**This is a full-time, in-house position. No freelancers/telecommuters or content writing services.The interview will consist in part of writing a 300 to 500-word blog on-premises.**
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be a fast learner, and be able to meet deadlines and multitask.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Editing and proofreading all content collateral
- Researching and writing blog posts
- Conducting Internet research
- Writing web content
- Writing engaging press releases
- Writing marketing/advertising copy
- Writing social media posts to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Follow SEO and content management best practices/guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Focus on great customer service
- Effective Internet research skills
- Social media experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working in WordPress
- Strong organizational skills and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail a must
- Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or relevant field would be preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple content projects at the same time
- Must have good communication skills – communicating with clients and team members on a daily basis is required
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- 401K after 1 year
- Company-sponsored Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Fun Work Environment
This is a full-time position with a competitive starting wage and a 90-day assessment commensurate with performance. This is a perfect position for someone who would like to expand his or her skill set by learning more about Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management, and Web Development.